If you want to know how to record calls in WhatsApp? It is very easy one can do it with the help of many software. Even many people’s do not know that WhatsApp calls can be recorded. And many persons wouldn’t be thinking that way to record a call? There may be many reasons however the most significant reasons to record the WhatsApp calls are to save some necessary information. Moreover, people’s thinking to save calls for the fun and looking to forwarding to the friend circles. We have iOS developers and Android developers team who can able to development chat app like WhatsApp
Record WhatsApp Calls on iOS with some steps:
As you know, Journalists always record phone calls just because they should not forget any important information. During interviewing people on the phone, this is the best way to save all information through the phone calls recording. Call recording on WhatsApp is it a not an easy process.
WhatsApp for Android and iOS can record calls however both having the same issues; the system is not working in all devices.
Record WhatsApp calls on the iPhone:
Recording WhatsApp calls on iPhone is a simple task, all you require is both Mac and an iPhone. The problem is that the iPhone can’t be your primary devices so you need another phone that supports WhatsApp group voice calls having your WhatsApp account. One of the most popular messaging as well as video calling applications, Whatsapp is being used by numerous people for business as well as personal usages. Often, many official discussions on Whatsapp need to be recorded by Whatsapp video call recorder for further check or people wish to capture the memories like sharing the first glimpse of a child with your parents who stay in a distant land. To save any important moment, discussions, or thoughts Whatsapp video call recorder is the best solution.
Follow these steps to record WhatsApp calls:
- Connect the iPhone to a Mac with a lightning cable.
- Check on ‘Trust this computer’ on the iPhone.
- Now open QuickTime on the Mac.
- Under File, choose New Audio Recording.
- Click the arrow pointing down which is placed next to the record button in QuickTime and choose the iPhone.
- Click the record button in QuickTime.
- Now use the iPhone to call your phone via WhatsApp.
- When you are connected, click the add user icon.
- Now choose the person you want to talk to. At the backend, the call would be recorded automatically.
- Disconnect the call once it’s complete.
- Stop the recording in QuickTime and save the file on the Mac.
These were the easiest steps to record any call. However, it should be mentioned here that it is necessary to let other people know that his/her call is being recorded.
We are the top leading iOS app development company, Find & hire iOS developers for your iPhone/ iPad app or game project on hourly/full-time (monthly) basis.