Customer relationship management or client relationship management (CRM) tools are now common and popular solution for enterprise to track massive consumer and transaction data to meet user expectations.
“The latest research says the marginal increase in sales is recorded as 65% sales reps have adopted m-CRM, whereas only 22% of sales reps are achieving the same target being non-mobile CRM sales reps.”
helps in making long-term sales strategy, empower your business rise, gives customer best experience, makes a loyal community. Zoho is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) featured toolset that empowers CRM functionality performance. Asking the right question if you need to re-examine or change your CRM solution as per your business need can get you back on track.
What does the Zoho CRM System include?
With the new update in Zoho, Zoho has brought Zoho CRM plus that includes advanced features like sales automation, exclusive email client for salespeople, visitor tracking, helpdesk, projects collaboration, marketing automation, social media, customer survey, activity management, metrics, and KPI.
With this advanced feature, you can grow your business with the rocket speed that helps you maintain all your basic and potential customers that ultimately convert into sales.
Yes, it is not sure that all CRM will fit for your business without reliable customer service. Yet, Zoho has proved the most reliable CRM solution that solves almost all problems.
Zoho CRM is the most trusted web-based CRM designed to attract, retain, and satisfy customers to grow your business.
Zoho is designed considering its customers need, your goal is what Zoho tries to solve with its unbeatable service and features. Lead and contact management is the core of Zoho functionality that also adds purchase control and sales pipeline management.
Combination of these functions will not just increase your loyal customers but make you experience an increase in revenue with easy to use interface.
Dashboard attracts the user with 10 different components with the main navigation panel to ease searching that makes it more business-specific.
Zoho works for all no matter if you are a small business owner, entrepreneur, or a large enterprise, Zoho can easily automate daily business activities track sales, and engage customers in different platforms. Zoho’s mobile platform supports CRM on location to get a fast and real-time update.
The most favorite feature of the Zoho for the marketing department is you can integrate the Zoho with most popular applications that could be Microsoft Outlook, MailChimp, QuickBooks, Constant Connect and google apps to track and manage the contacts and adding more with clouds based connectors like OneSaas and CloudWork.
CRM empowers a business to escalate its trust and relationship with customers, service users, colleagues, partners, and suppliers.
Zoho contains a huge amount of eCommerce customer and management solution that makes the Zoho first choice for eCommerce business owners.
Let us see what benefit does Zoho provide that makes it the first choice or small, medium and large enterprises along with eCommerce and other industries.
Benefits of Zoho CRM?
profit, but not every business is successful and not every business follows the same module and management, right? What we need to understand is the requirement of our business needs and what services we should implement integrating CRM to get a loyal community and constant sales.
The benefits of Zoho CRM will make us understand more easily how any business industry can benefit their own business by getting the benefits of Zoho CRM integration.
Zoho provides a wide range of benefits that includes closing more sales, attracting more customers, but you should also know, how it helps you improve your relationship with your customers?
Here is the answer,
- #It automates vital sales operations
- #gives access to important data in real-time
- #makes maximum use of social media
- #allows you to go mobile
- #it is integrated with google apps and Zoho suite
Zoho is constantly working on its features and adding more as feels need with the survey and new invention of any business industry or limitations. However, the above benefits are making customers happy and this is what has made it the first choice of CRM integration of many various industries especially for eCommerce.
Do you know what features have made Zoho award-winning and most trusted CRM solution provider?
Many of you might know but the reason behind that is almost unknown. Features of Zoho has made is award-winning but the reason behind having problem-solving features in it is customer interaction, market survey, industries needs, management, and customers management.
“Solution is not a solution till it solves stumbling block for the client”.
Overview of Zoho CRM features will help you know and experience how is creates is satisfied community and which ultimately performs the same for the eCommerce industry.
Related Blog – Top E-commerce Challenges and Their Solutions
Here are the features that Zoho is capable of solving most of the problems of your business which can be more easily understood getting in touch with any Zoho CRM Consultants.
- Lead Generation & Qualification
- Pipeline Analysis
- Sales Stage & Probability Analysis
- Competitive Analysis
- Real-Time Forecasting
- Quota Management
- Automate lead management process
- The fast track leads to the deal process
- Capture leads from website
- Import leads from trade shows, seminars, direct mail, etc.
- Match sales-ready leads to the right salespeople
- Convert prospects into opportunities, accounts, and contacts with a single click
- Sales processes as per own best practices (B2B & B2C)
- Single database
- Customer data across products, geographies, account, and status
- Parent-child relationships between customer accounts and their subsidiaries
- Price quotes, sales orders, and invoices
- Purchase history to find cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
- Loyalty programs
- Log important customer calls
- Save customer meetings and calls in an intuitive calendar
- Invite employees, leads and contacts to meetings and events
- Manage recurring events by day, week, month and/or year
Website Integration with Forms
- Create forms with no coding
- Set rules to simplify lead distribution
- Upload forms live instantly
- Catch leads directly into your CRM
CRM Workflow Management
- Workflow alerts while creating or modifying records
- Associate tasks to the workflow rules with CRM records
- Email notifications with templates and upon triggering a workflow rule
- Auto schedule the workflow actions at a pre-defined interval
- Instant notifications to 3rd party applications via Webhooks
- Custom Functions
- Macros automate tasks
- Sales Opportunity Management
- Monitor sales opportunities across the sales cycle
- Import sales opportunities from third-party solutions and services
- 360-degree view
- Drag-and-drop customization wizard
- Big deal alert
- Sales pipeline and sales escalation process
- Free Edition
- Track records that are critical to your business based on your criteria
- Stay on top of sales updates in real-time
- Identify cold prospects for a sales follow-up
- Sort updates by users and modules
- Sort records by record owner and module
- Complete visibility based on last activity
- Revenue-based on data within Zoho CRM
- Create, assign and revise sales quotas
- Assess individual and team performance
- Forecast accuracy against commit amounts
- Fully customizable forecast reports and dashboards
- Business Card View
- A glance at important details of the contact without scrolling or searching
- Customize fields
- Captures collates and distributes customer email activity within your CRM
- Get notification and reply to customer emails within CRM
- Intuitively scans your mailbox and displays only relevant emails
- Send emails via your favorite mail client
- Get a copy of the email linked to the right lead or contact in CRM
- Link prospect and customers emails with your CRM data
- Share emails from prospects based on your own rules
- Create mail merge templates for different modules
- Get updated user info in merged documents
- Manage templates in secured folders
- Role-based folders, sub-folders
- Share collateral to your salespeople
- Send documents from your CRM
- One document can have multiple versions
- Quick feedback from colleagues to improve document
- View the social interactions of your brand with the prospect
- Reply to direct messages, likes, and mentions via your brand’s social profile
- Engage prospects from within the social stream
- Stay tapped on customer’s interests and updates
- Comment or like them inside CRM
- Real-time access to customer data
- Receive sales alerts
- Search customers nearby, create tasks
- Capture trade show leads directly into Zoho CRM
- Digitalize and save business cards on your iPhone
CRM for Google Apps
- Custom Modules, API, Webhooks and Custom Functions
- Create campaigns, email marketing & autoresponders
- Enable security controls, organizational hierarchy & territories
Not all CRM solutions have these features and not only Zoho has it, but the customer service and trust that Zoho has gained is rarely with any other CRM solution provider. The above features and its service to its customers had made it win 2018 award awarded by FINANCES ONLINE FOR EXPERTS CHOICE AND AWARD FOR GREAT USER EXPERIENCE AWARDED BY FINANCES ONLINE.
Moreover, results are obtained only after the action, implementation, and integration. Many eCommerce companies have reached to the next level and Zoho has helped them in becoming a BRAND where the only name is enough.
WHY COMPANIES INTEGRATE ZOHO CRM TO GROW E-COMMERCE REVENUE?
Zoho CRM has increasingly proven to be the best technology asset that companies can invest in. Zoho CRM Development Company can integrate Zoho CRM with other applications that businesses generally use. It helps implementers cover every aspect of their business cycle with an increase in sales and marketing returns.
The above image shows the statistics of the business increased after integrating Zoho CRM. Stats is of 6 months from August 2016 to Jan 2017 that shows the sales and GP has increased against the COGS.
Integrating Zoho, it automates all daily activities of salespeople, tracks SALES and interacts with customers.
Adopting Zoho CRM, it saves your costs and precious time. More importantly, it helps in retaining potential clients or customers to not drop through the sales process.
Integrating CRM with eCommerce business will work beyond site visitor tracking and improved customer service. It serves the best to satisfy the customer and helps in growing the business for the company.
Zoho CRM is loaded with multiple features, functionalities, benefits with proven client satisfaction record make eCommerce companies integrate Zoho CRM to grow eCommerce revenue.
What do you get from Zoho CRM Consulting Services and integrating Zoho CRM?
Integrating Zoho CRM,
- #you get 300+% improvements in leads conversion rates
- #42% revenue increases per salesperson
- #30% improvements in customer retention
- #21% decreased sales cycle
- #19% decreased sales and marketing cost.
On which platforms we connect Zoho CRM?
Zoho CRM is integrated into almost any platform that supports CRM integration yet the above image shows a few platforms names that are
- Mercado libre
- Facebook ads
- Google suits
- Office 365
- Linkedin sales navigator
Things You Can Do With Zoho CRM.
The above information has covered almost most of the parts that Zoho CRM provides yet it is loaded with rich feature and you can get many more that are listed below
- Increased automation
- Lead management
- Contact management
- Deal management
- Email management
- Sales automation
- Reporting and analytics
- Marketing automation
- All information in one place
- Clear operational strategy
- Cost- cutting
- More time to sell
- Mobile workforce
- Effortless team collaboration
- Data-driven business culture
- SLA compliance end-to-end customer engagement
- Contextual communication
- Uncomplicated sales process
Improve Data Quality implementing Zoho CRM
The downfall is silent; data have a strong effect on your sales. Data duplication damages your email marketing campaigns result in higher unsubscribe rates. Duplicate data leads to an alarming situation where you might lose both existing and potential customers.
Zoho Creator Developers can help to identify such mistakes adding more Zoho CRM unique fields allows you to mark certain fields such as name, phone, number, etc. any duplicate record about to be added, you will get a pop-up message indicating duplicate created.
De-duplication option for existing data is also solved integrating Zoho CRM solution that will reduce the number of duplicate records, check the fields that need correction and merging of records. Overall you can hire Microsoft dynamics CRM Development Company to solve all your customer relationship management issues along with the surety of duplications that is built to improve your business efficiency
How much does Zoho CRM cost?
CRM implementation services cost depends on the type of plan you select for your business with required features and functions. The more functions and features you elect accordingly the price will be decided. The price is on per user monthly. It has several plans such as STANDARD, ENTERPRISE, and ULTIMATE.
Zoho CRM is just software as a service SAAS. You will need to get an expert to integrate this software solution to ease your business process and increase revenue. i-Verve the USA based software website and mobile app development company has an expert team of CRM integration that has provided service pre and post-delivery of the service and payment.
You can go with any development company or integration Experts that you know, but problems do not come with the notification, i-Verve has skilled Zoho CRM integration team that helps in every step of integration and also assist you after the integration. Getting your business satisfied is must but getting yourself satisfied with and after the integration of Zoho CRM is true.
Business is done to earn money, business is done and earned by the customers, and every industry has its targeted audience whereas eCommerce has a very vast range of reach that covers every 5th person of the world. To manage that kind of customer relationships and give a satisfactory experience to your customers, you should not compromise with cheap or less featured CRM solution.
“Happy customer makes wealthy business”. Invest in the software asset that is 100% guaranteed with long-term ROI and loyal community and buyers. Zoho has made its loyal buyers and community, it can help you adopting the same to get loyal and real buyers for your eCommerce business to adding more with experts to integrate the same is important too.
Select your experts and CRM solution wisely that gives you growth and revenue, contact us.